BAYUS BALI CAR RENTAL TESTIMONIAL

From: Leigh Fitzgerald [mailto:leighbangtao@gmail.com]
Sent:Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:32 AM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: Re: Fwd: Car Rental

Dear iluh
Thank you for your kind email. We will certainly be in touch with you next time we come to Bali. I will certainly be recommending you to our friends.

Many thanks
Leigh and Michael Fitzgerald

From: Peter Dundas (HATI Solutions) [mailto:peter@hatisolutions.com]
Sent:Thursday, June 18, 2015 8:10 AM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: Testimonial

Dear iluh
Bayus Car Hire offer outstanding customer service. As a long term customer, they have consistently looked after me over the last 5 years. Their vehicles are exceptionally well maintained, always serviced and fully insured. Whether I have had an issue with a flat battery (left lights on!) or some other issue, they have always responded immediately, left me with a replacement car and fixed the vehicle very fast. Everybody that works for Bayus CAr Hire from Bayu himself to all his staff are exceptionally friendly, very professional and will bend over backwards to ensure your every need is looked after. I have used them everyday for over 5 years, they give me every reason to never have to look for another company. Many things in Bali can be stressful, Bayus Car Hire make everything easy and stress free. I highly recommend that you use Bayus Car hire over any other Car hire company in Bali.

Peter Dundas, HATI Solutions, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Best
Ptr

From: Cassie Needham [mailto:needham2@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 6:32 PM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: Re: RE:car rent

Many Thanks Iluh. You always do a great job! We look forward to seeing you then. Call Putu if you don't remember where villa chinta is.
Regards
Cassie

From: Jonathan Rose [mailto:j_rose70@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 4:23 PM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Cc: Sisi
Subject: Re: July 2014 car hire form
Hi iluh

Hope this email finds you well...please find attached car hire form for July 14 as agreed.

Thanks for repairing the car so quickly when it went wrong as this helped out my family a lot.

Kind regards
Jon & Sisi

From: Ro von Malachowski [mailto:ro.von.malachowski@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 5:59 PM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: Re: departure & car return

Dear Iluh

thank you so much for your positive reply !!!!

It was always a big pleasure talking to you & doing business with you ! I´m very pleased with Bayus car rental and it was so nice having met you.

I´ll meet Mr. Komang on Sunday.

best regards & a happy life
Ro

From: Varun Basu [mailto:varunbasu@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 3:37 AM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: RE: Reservation
Dear iluh,
Thank you for pointing this out. Will collect the difference when I return the car
Regards
Varun
From: phil.wendy [mailto:phil.wendy@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:40 PM
To: Bayus Rent Car
Subject: Car rental.

Hi iluh , we will need Avanza again from July 1 for two months. Can you give me good price again for white one. We arrive in the afternoon and l will send flight arrival time when l get conformation from you on availability and price. Thank you Pak Phil.

24 hours reservation call :
+62 81 353 390 416 (WhatsApp / Line)

+62 81 805 458 070 (Hotline)